Enphase, IQ 7+ Micro Inverter, compatible with 60- and 72-cell PV, modules, 208/240 volt, 295VA Peak Power, MC4 DC connectors, Female AC Connector, IQ7PLUS-72-2-US
Enphase’s seventh-generation microinverters are based on a software-defined architecture that allows for a cost-effective design with a single hardware SKU available globally. Compared to the IQ 6 series, the IQ 7 Micro series produces 4% more fuel, is 19% lighter, and is 17% smaller. With innovative 2-wire cabling, the IQ 7 Micro Series retains the same ease of installation. It also makes use of semiconductor integration to improve reliability and scale economies. The Enphase IQ7PLUS-72-2-US IQ Microinverter™ is a high-powered smart grid-ready microinverter that dramatically simplifies the installation process while achieving the highest device performance. Since it’s part of the Enphase IQ System, this microinverter can operate in tandem with the Enphase IQ Envoy™, Enphase Q Aggregator™, Enphase IQ Battery™, and Enphase Enlighten™ monitoring and analysis program. The IQ Series Microinverters build on previous generations’ durability by undergoing over a million hours of power-on testing, allowing Enphase to give an industry-leading warranty of up to 25 years.
The Enphase Microinverter uses a sophisticated Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm to optimize energy output. Each Enphase Microinverter in your array is connected to a single PV module. This setup allows each PV module to be controlled by an individual MPPT, ensuring that the maximum power available from each PV module is exported to the utility grid regardless of the output of the other PV modules in the series. Although shading, soiling, orientation, or PV module mismatch can affect an individual PV module in the array, each Enphase IQ7PLUS-72-2-US IQ Microinverter™ ensures top performance for its associated PV module.
Easy to Install
- Lightweight and simple
- Built-in rapid shutdown (NEC 2014 & 2017)
- Faster installation with lighter two-wire cabling
Productive and Reliable
- Supports 60-cell modules with high capacity.
- Optimized for high powered modules ranging between 235-440+W
- Max Power Output: 295VA
- 97.5% CEC efficiency
- UL Listed
- Enclosure with two layers of insulation, class II
Smart Grid Ready
- Configurable for variable grid profiles like Hawaiian Electric Company (HECO) Rule 14H, California Rule 21, and others
- Advanced gird support, voltage, and frequency ride-through specifications are all met.
- Remotely updates to respond to changing grid requirements