Enphase, IQ System Controller 3G, Microgrid Interconnect Device (MID), Service Rated, with 200A
Capacity, includes Neutral-Forming Transformer, Intelligent Load Control, and RSD Switch, with
Generator Interconnection, NEMA 3R, IEEE 1547: 2018, UL 1741-SB, SC200G111C240US01
The Enphase IQ System Controller 3G connects the home to grid power, IQ Batteries, Generator and solar PV with Microinverters.
Use IQ System Controller 3G for all new installs using IQ8 Series Microinverters.
IQ System Controller 3G provides microgrid interconnection device (MID) functionality by automatically detecting and seamlessly transitioning the home energy system from grid power to backup power in the event of a grid failure. It consolidates interconnection equipment into a single enclosure and streamlines grid-independent capabilities of PV, storage, and generator installations by providing a consistent, pre-wired solution for residential applications.
Supports Generator Integration
- 10-year limited warranty
- Controls safe connectivity to the grid
- Automatically detects grid outages
- Provides seamless transition to backup
- Uses control cable for wired communication
- Connects to the load or service equipment side of the main load panel
- Centered mounting brackets support single-stud mounting
- Supports conduit entry from the bottom, bottom left, and bottom right
- Enables backup for solar and solar + battery configurations
- Includes neutral-forming transformer for split phase 120/240 V backup operation
- Seamless integration with a compatible generator
- When paired with a dedicated IQ Load Controller, homeowners have the ability to prioritize and direct power to critical loads in the event of a grid outage
- Integrates hold-down functionality to eliminate the need for hold-down kits and special breakers
- System Shutdown Switch to disconnect PV, battery, and generator systems
- Power Control System (PCS) feature to control solar and storage operation based on Main panel rating