Midnite Solar, 1000VDC Shut Off Box (SOB) Receiver, for String or Module Level Shutdown, use with SOB Transmitter, MNLSOB-R1-1000
The device employs a receiver at the module that is wired in similarly to an optimizer, as well as a transmitter located in or near the Inverter. Between the transmitter and receiver, the installer does not need to run any extra wiring. The device is fail-safe; if the receiver does not detect the transmitter’s keep-alive data stream, it switches off and closes the circuit.
- The receiver is fail-safe; if the PLC signal is lost, the SOB shuts down the line.
- Should string has a receiver attached to it. Up to six strings are possible.
- Installing one receiver per panel allows for a module-level shutdown.
- 1000 string voltage
- 80V maximum panel voltage
- 12A maximum string current
- Operating temperature range: 1000V – 40ºC to +80ºC