- Key Features
- Uncompromising Quality: Renogy’s latest 48V battery delivers a breakthrough in quality by offering an exceptional lifespan of more than 4500 cycles (reducing to 80% capacity after 4500 cycles), a 50A maximum discharge current, and most importantly, an extensive five-year warranty.
- Self-Heating Function: The intelligent self-heating function will start operating automatically once the battery’s core temperature drops below 41°F (5°C), effortlessly keeping your battery charged in cold environments.
- Reliable BMS System: The upgraded battery management system (BMS) with high-performance dual-processors provides load fluctuation resistance while maintaining balanced voltage across all cells.
- Auto-balancing Function: Easily connect multiple batteries in parallel with the auto-balancing function to improve the average charging efficiency of your batteries over extended use.
- Real-time monitor: Featuring advanced RS485 communication ports—your batteries will be able to communicate with each other, external devices, and host computers allowing you to monitor the charging status in real-time. (A BT-2 Bluetooth Module or Monitoring Screen is needed).
- FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Renogy Pure Sine Wave All-in-ONE Inverter 3500W 48 VDC-120 VAC Surge 7000W with MPPT Controller
Renogy 2/4/6/8/10pcs 320 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- Cell Type: LiFePO4
- Rated Capacity (0.2C):50Ah
- Cycle Life (0.2C, 25℃):4500 Cycles (80% DOD)
- Nominal Voltage: 48V
- Connection Method:Parallel
- Voltage Range: 42V~55.5V
- Communication Port: RJ45 (RS485 Protocol, CAN protocol
- Maximum Charge/Discharge Current: 50A
- Charge Voltage:54V
- Charge Temperature Range:32℉~131℉
- Discharge Temperature Range:-4℉~140℉
- Storage Temperature Range:-13℉~149℉
- Protection Rating:IP55
- Dimension: 22.7 x 8.46 x 7.87 inch
- Weight:60.8 lb.
- 5-year prorated warranty
- PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 1*48V 50Ah Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
- Related Products
Renogy Monitoring Screen for Smart Lithium Battery Series
Renogy Bluetooth Module for Solar Charge Controller with RJ45 Communication Port
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Renogy Solar Generator Portable Home Battery(LiFePO4),4.8KWh Expandable Portable Power Station
Renogy Rover 60 Amp 12V/24V/36V/48V DC Input MPPT Solar Charge Controller
Renogy One Energy Monitor and Controller All-in-one Touchscreen Gateway Empowers System Manager
1. My current RV is using a 12V system, if I upgrade to a 48V system what obvious life improvements will I see?
The most perceptive advantage of upgrading from 12V to 48V is that you will be able to use high-power electrical appliances in your RV. If you need to use high-power electrical appliances such as an air conditioner, refrigerator, or oven then a 48V battery will meet your energy needs and greatly enhance your off-grid living experience. Also, thinner cables can be used to connect the battery to the rest of this system, this will reduce transmission loss, save on space and improve the safety of your solar setup.
2. How long can this battery be used for?
This battery can complete 4500 full charge-discharge cycles and battery efficiency will drop to 80% of factory performance after this, however it can still be used with ease. If you live completely off-grid and charge and discharge the battery once a day it will last for more 10 years.
3. How many batteries can be connected together at once?
Up to 12 batteries can be connected in parallel, the auto-balancing function allows you to connect in parallel more safely.
Renogy 48V 50Ah LiFePO4 Smart Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Built-in BMS High Performance for RV, Camper, Van, Marine, Boat, Yacht, Solar System, and Off-Grid Applications
The latest 48V Renogy Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery is taking the smart batteries to the next level. With built-in intelligent self-heating, you can keep your battery charged in cold environments effortlessly. The 48V nominal voltage ensures more than 4500 life cycles, low heat generation, and high efficiency during high power transmission. The modular design easily scales to meet a range of configurations—making it improve the average charging efficiency for your batteries in the long term. The state-of-the-art battery management system (BMS) enables comprehensive protection features and real-time monitoring.With the highest safety standards and five years of warranty, your Renogy battery is the smart point for the future of your amazing off-grid living experience.