S-5!, Clamp, SolarFoot mount for Trapezoidal metal roofs, with butyl pads, (4) 8mm mounting holes and (1) M8-1.25 X 17mm Threaded Stud with Flange Nut, fasteners not included, for direct L-Foot mounting, SolarFoot
The S-5! SolarFoot is a simple, cost-effective pedestal for L-Foot attachment of rail-mounted solar PV. The bracket can be used to mount any L-foot to exposed-fastened metal roofs, such as AG-panel or R-Panel.
Designed to straddle minor striations in your roof panel for attachment into decking or structure, SolarFoot can be fastened into a variety of substrates, including the wood deck, wood timber purlins or steel purlins.
- Designed for exposed-fastened metal roof solar mounting attached via L-Foot and rails
- Compatible with all rail manufacturer’s L-Foot components
- Attaches directly to structure or deck for optimal holding strength
- Proper sealant selection never left to chance; no messy or risky field application of sealant
- Low center of gravity reduces moment arm commonly associated with L-Foot/rail solar racking
- Stainless integrated stud and serrated, hex-flange nut secure the L-Foot into position